Big Sky Property Management Services
Beehive Management, providing the BEST homes bases under the Big Sky!
When you join our team, you join our family. We believe in creating long-lasting genuine relationships with our clients and guests. Our standards set the pace for the local vacation rental and property care market. Our practices ensure your home is being cared for as if it were our own, an unmatched precedence within the local market. Our top priority is to create ease in the lives of our clients. We commit to creating a stress-free experience and by doing so help families make their Big Sky dreams come true.
Why Choose Beehive?
Your best interest is our top priority. Vacation rental marketing and property care is our focus, it's all we do! Our focus allows us to maintain high occupancy rates throughout the seasons, invite plenty happy return guests, and deliver exceptional home bases. Our skills and experience allow us to maximize your vacation rental income through competetive rate management vs. cheapening your home through dynamic pricing. We carefully manage your property before, during, and after all guests to ensure the quaility of your home is at its highest standard at all times.
- Professional Housekeeping
- 24/7 Guest and Owner Support
- Hot Tub Cleaning/ Maintenance
- General Maintenance/ On-Staff General Contractor
- Snow Removal and Landscape Coordination
- Guest Arrival and Departure Inspections
- Competetive Rate Management
- FREE Profesional Photography
- FREE Credit Card Processing
- Professionaly Managed SEO Copyrighting
- Premium Level Listing Exposure
- FREE Design Consultations
- County Licsense and Resort Tax Assistance
- Exclusive Access to our Portfolio of Field Professionals (Plumbers, Painters, Furniture Dealers, Etc.)
Why Turn to Vacation Rentals? | Vacation rentals are the fastest growing segment of the tourism industry & competition has never been more fierce!
While it may sound simple to manage your second home solo and save on the fee's; there are many factors to managing a successful rental. Including but not limited to:
- Staying on top of the ever-changing marketing channels
- Rental cleaning, maintenance, and inspections
- Advertising and market research
- Rates, accounting, and taxes
- Reservations, guest services, and availability for guests
Let us take the weight of another full-time job off your hands. We are the local company committed to making your Big Sky Property Management dreams come true! We would love to discuss this opportunity with you further; please reach out to our team directly to explore our services.